Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

Of the Attainment of the Most Noble of Goals

This month, I have finally achieved my long sought dream ... A goal that has long evaded me and puzzled me and frustrated me and just always seemed out of reach.
Well, no longer! I have now achieved it not once, but twice (although not consecutively, so it still needs tweaking).

Is it running a 6 min mile? (Nope, haven't even tried.) Is it lifting something ridiculously heavy? (No ... do shopping bags count though?)

No. It is something much more EPIC.

I have made the perfect omelette. 

And then I flipped it. And it folded. Perfectly. No little bits falling off, no burnt parts, no messiness.

Just a beautiful crescent moon shape of delicious eggy-ness.


 Wait, no, we have to get another look. This glorious creation deserves all the admiration you can give.


Three times a week with this baby. Three times a week. 

Sometimes four. 

Oh yes, my gastronomic-love-life is all hot and heavy. And delicious.

1 comment: