Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

Of Food Related Woes

So since this is turning entirely into a food blog, I thought I'd take you inside our (my roommate and me) fridge. Slash vent about the state of our fridge at the moment.

I've divided into 2 sections to show you my side of the fridge and my roommate's. This is what it looks like anytime my roommate buys groceries. Which she buys at Costco. In gigantic sizes. (You should see our freezer - my lonely bag of frozen veggies and then stacks of taquitos, chicken wings, pizzas, frozen waffles and frozen chocolate cake belonging to my roommate).

Now she has all the right in the world to buy things in bulk ... But man, does the junk food call my name ... And exercising all that willpower is VERY exhausting. I wonder how many calories I burn just resisting all this food. Hmm ...

Fridge. And I'm not even gonna TALK about the pantry. Think chips and cookies and peanut butter and bread. SO. MUCH. BREAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment