Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Of One Girl Going Crazy Over Food

I expect air ports to have crappy food.

That's why I pack up snacks (although I'm always worried that they won't allow me through customs ... any clues about what's allowed and what's not?).

But the Orlando airport has redeemed itself and mayhap even all of the other airports.

Why?

Because I found the mecca of all pre-departure stores.

Excuse my tired, non-made-up face. I don't do 'stylish-airport-wear'.
It was called CIBA (?). But they had hard-boiled eggs in little containers, and fresh fruit (bananas, apples, oranges), and greek yogurt, and milk, and water and coconut water, and all sorts of other healthy goodies. I was over the moon! (Perhaps too much so ... probably because I just had a large coffee after a decaffeinated week ... but that's another story). My friends didn't quite share my enthusiasm, but my day was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment