Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Of Small Indulgences

I like to eat pretty much the same things everyday. (A detailed post on that at a later date). But there are little indulgences I like to allow myself to stay sane.

Like that medium single-single Tim Horton's coffee.

And the I'm-not-counting-the-calories-of-my-10%-creamer coffee.

Coffee in general. (It's like hey - if I just keep refilling it, it still counts as one cup, right?).

But my favorite has to be my oatmeal and nut butter combo.


So I may have gone a little crazy ... and purchased seven different kinds all at once. Whoops. Well - some people have their clothes shopping and their getting drunk and their smoking - my catharsis is nut butter shopping.

Plus the jars were just too cute. I can't resist anything in jars.

So over the next few weeks (let's hope they last that long), I'll be trying all of the nut butters and I will report back on my favorites at the end. Although we all know that Kraft's Smooth Peanut Butter is my one and only love forever and ever and ever. But shhhh, don't tell anyone that. I just want to make sure that no other nut butter can come between us before I get one of those giant 2kg jars of PB.

No comments:

Post a Comment