Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Cafe Review: Chocobol

I figure, since I pretty much spend half of my life in cafes (scientific fact, right there), I may as well review some for the fun of it (and for my own reference; sometimes I can't remember which ones are good before I've had my coffee ... and since I'm going to the cafes for the coffee ... well, you can see that there's a problem).

Last night I once again met my friend E in the Lincoln Center area (man, I will soon know that place like the back of my hand!) and we wanted to grab some coffee. (Except that this time, she had coffee and I didn't! WHOA. Mind blown, right there).

It's this super cute place called Chocobol. Now I'll be honest and say that it was edging towards expensive on a cafe-price scale (Tim Hortons/Dunkin Donuts is at the bottom, 6-10$ cups of restaurant coffee are at the top). But man, was it cute!





Definitely going there again!

The rest of the evening was sadly not as exciting. I had my weekly Trader Joe's visit, which is always fun. And then I had to tote two bags of groceries uptown, which was not. Not fun, I mean. And then I munched on dried apples and played my guitar (my fingers don't hurt anymore, yay! Now I just can't feel them!) and generally goofed off instead of doing work. Work schmork.

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment