Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Groceries

I somehow managed to drag myself from my cozy, warm bed at 7am to get ready for an 8:30am class that I wasn't even registered for (waitlisted ...), only to find out that I hate the class. So I dropped it.

Talk about pointless.

To make something of the day (because let's be honest, I couldn't just blog about how my class sucked ... and most importantly, I couldn't get pictures of it. And what's a blog post without pictures?), I decided to get everything else done. Cue advising appointments (once again, just confirming what I already know ... when will you actually give me advice?!), meetings with friends, and most importantly, grocery shopping.

I really enjoy grocery shopping. I like walking the aisles with my little cart and looking at all the choices and picking things. It's the small pleasures in life. Seriously, I'm not weird (all the time).

Now my goal for January is to eat cheap and healthy. So cue the vegetables (the meat's already in the freezer) ... and more vegetables.


How delicious is that? I should be a professional food arranger or something. Now let's hope I don't crack from all this healthy deliciousness and buy a pizza by the end of the week.

P.S. - that cottage cheese is AMAZING. I never used to like it, but I couldn't get enough of it today and it was the only thing I was craving after my run. I might have to get a new pack of it tomorrow ... because it's almost gone now. *shifty eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment