Pages

Thursday 19 January 2012

Of Weather-Related Musings and Grandma Behaviour

The weather is still having a laugh at us. I think I could post daily updates on just how crazy it is. Some days I wonder why I moved here, simply because it's SO cold and so unpleasant sometimes ...

But then days like today happen.


I always fall for it. Damn you, Montreal, for lulling me into a false sense of security ... and then blasting me with some freakishly glacial air or getting all hot and bothered and raining all over me and my winter coat (which, despite being delightfully waterproof, still smells like wet dog when drying).

This good weather does make me more ... happy (is that even the right word? Less disgruntled is a better description) to go to class. Which is pretty much all I've been doing lately. That and sleeping. I've given up on banking friend-time, and I'm onto banking sleeping time (I KNOW THIS WORKS!!!). I went to bed at 9pm last night. I woke up at 6:30am feeling as fresh as a daisy. It was amazing. I'm considering cancelling all of my evening plans forEVER and just sleeping at 9pm.

I swear I'm actually not a hermit or a catlady or a grandma. Most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment