Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

Of Friend-Time and Pushy Cats

Friday was my last full day in Vancouver. After a morning photoshoot (of the cat variety - more on that later) and the random restaurant trip, I ended the night at my friend Nat's place, in true girly fashion - watching 'Say Yes to the Dress'. And 'Extreme Couponing'. Because after watching those 10,000$ wedding dresses, a girl needs to clip some coupons to make her dreams a reality.

We of course chatted a lot.

Yea, we are a technologically obsessed bunch. I was Tumbling. She was ... browsing. Her mom was playing Bubbles on her iPhone. But seriously, we had quality friend time right there.

Nat has also achieved one of my New Year's Resolutions, so now I'm going to bug her until she teaches me too. I feel like this is the best resolution to tackle first, since the rest of them are likely to take (much) longer. I tried the splits this morning, and let's just say they are closer to legs-sticking-together than to legs-split-apart.


I was of course sad to leave. But there's also something exciting about packing up and leaving. Of course, my cat had other ideas.


Today being my first day back in Montreal has made me think of my last day in Vancouver. Four months until I see these lovelies (both Nat and the cat) again!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you put that Rubik's picture up...I look scary. As far as the four months go, I'm hoping to see you in Montreal before you come see the cat back in Vancouver ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are scary. You haven't left me on the outskirts of town yet, so I expect that you have some evil plan still hatching ...

    ReplyDelete