Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Of Small Pleasures

After my epic museum visit in the morning, I took a little coffee break (yessssss, caffeine flowing in my veins = happy Anna) and fulfilled one of my lifelong dreams. Well, not lifelong, only since the start of college (because it gets so impossibly busy) - I sat in a cafe, and I didn't do homework, or discuss group projects, or drown in assigned readings. No, I just sat there and read. Read for pleasure. For myself. Some trashy fantasy novel. And it was perfect.


Small pleasures are what make life magical.

As do good friends. So to make this day extra special, I met up with my friend Erryl for a gossip-filled trip to LaSenza. And then some more chatting and catching up. We are a bunch of chatterboxes and around her, I say the most outrageous things. Like even more outrageous than I blog here. I know, impossible, right?


I have the prettiest friends. Waiting for the pretty-bug to bite me, any day now ... No. But seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment