Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Of my Monotony and Other Small Musings

So I've been a bit MIA ... Mostly due to the lack of excitement in my life right now. It's all - wake up, head to class, eat, more class, eat, work, sometimes an extracurricular or some friend time, and then a chapter of my book and then sleep.

Of course all this monotony on my part is completely balanced out by mother nature's craziness. I swear, next thing she'll do is shave her head and have a mental breakdown.

Anyways - 2 days ago, I was wearing double layers. As in, my thermal skiing underwear (for -30 winter weather) made an appearance (or rather, hopefully not, as it was supposed to be discretely UNDER all of my regular clothes). That is NOT ok. Mainly because my jeans were not bought with the purpose of putting leggings under them.

And today? Holy sweet breath of baby Jesus, it was WARM! Like +2C. I wanted to frolick in the breezes in my summer dresses. Man, it was nice.


Isn't my school beautiful? Yep, gonna be said to be leaving it all behind this May. Onto bigger and better things, I guess. Also, the reason you're stuck with my unemotional grimace is because I refuse to look like an idiot grinning at her iPod while walking down the street.

Also, my hair is looking fabulous, if I may say so myself. Now, all I have to do is permanently wear a hat, so no one can see that my roots have grown out to my ears. I think Montreal (aka Freezing-Cold-Land) is the perfect place for this mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment